Time & Location
About the Event
27.09.21 (Rescheduled from 06.09.21
Tickets --> https://bit.ly/3t1wifF
Gigs are back! And we can’t wait to welcome you for live music at the venue. We have safety measures in place to help protect customers and staff so please take a moment to read through them!
Current Covid-19 Safety Measures for shows at the QMU are as follows:
1: Upon arrival to the venue please be respectful of other people and allow distance in the queue if appropriate. Please arrive early and be aware queueing might take longer than usual.
2: Please be respectful of our venue security staff and wear a mask as you approach the front of the queue.
3: You will be required to check in using the NHS QR Code for Test and Trace. If you don’t have a smart phone, please leave your details with our security team.
4. Masks will be required in the venue at all times, with the exceptions of removing it for Drinking, Dancing or Dining. You will be required to wear a mask at the bar, no mask no service. It is very important that our staff are protected and respected, please be kind! If you are mask exempt please have the card displayed on a lanyard for stewards and other customers.
5. Stay in your personal bubble as much as possible.
6. We will have hand sanitisers around the venue, please use them.
7. Please respect other’s personal space, including our staff, we are all here to have a good time!
8. IMPORTANT! Our venue will be card only, and our cash machine will not be working. Please make sure you bring a card!
9. We advise that everyone coming to the show takes a lateral flow test within 48 hrs of coming to the show and register the results with the NHS. If you don’t have a test you can order one here https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests, collect from a chemist, or call 119. Tests arrive in 2-3 Days. We will have tests available on the door if you’ve been unable to get one.
10. Do not attend the show if you are symptomatic, have a positive test, or have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive. If you are symptomatic or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive please book a PCR test. Please contact your ticket provider for their refund policy.
Please note some artists may demand more safety measures, if this is the case please keep an eye on our social media or for emails from your ticket provider.
Above all let’s stay safe, be kind and respect each other, and enjoy the return of live music!